Wednesday, March 25, 2009

~I'm Home...Back to Winnipeg~

Left Arizona, USA, yesterday afternoon. Thanks to Bro. Sam & Sis. Mel de Asis for accommodating us - at their beautiful home with a 7 star or more ... kind of accommodation. Driving / touring us around the city - showing us the state of Arizona with the leaders together with their family. Not to forget - the generosity of Bro. Jerry and Sis. Hyasmin for allowing us to use their shop for our nightly sessions. So as the CMT members, for their passion in serving God and the people - it was very inspiring / encouraging to see them serving the Lord with an intention of giving the best for HIS glory.

Arizona (AZ) is for JESUS ... the Alpha and the Omega ... A to Z! The beginning and the end - HE IS GOD!

On this Mission Trip to JIL Arizona - it increases my understanding of "Who Is God" and "Who Am I To HIM!" How HE intervenes in every situation 'till the end - yes I know, I am / we are in partnership with the Sovereign God - who is abundantly able to perform supernatural act on behalf of HIS people and I'm one of them!

Arrived Winnipeg on time ... from Phoenix Airport to Calgary, waited less than 3 hours for my next flight to Winnipeg. I'm still adjusting from hot to cold temperature ... Praise the Lord - for allowing me to experience different weather!

Again, maraming salamat ...thank you very much - to my leaders / pastors ... of the trust and to all who did pray for us. To JIL Wpg 1, Wpg 2, Wpg SE, Regina and Saskatoon leadership and congregations - thank you for all your prayers
~...'till next time ... talk to you soon ... with God's blessings to all...~

No comments:

Post a Comment